T.E.B.H. on instagram

Monday, January 19, 2009

Just Things

The Beefeater reference in the title is unrelated. The college radio station I work at is purging their CD library, so I have obtained a few more things to put up when the time comes. I think its time I inform the more hardcore oriented that the next 5 or six posts are going to be mostly pop-punk and ska titles. I don't want things to stagnate, and I only have so much hardcore and emo. So if it's not heavy enough for you for the next little bit, stick with it; there will be more to come.

some other house keeping items:

The WHoR discography isn't up. I've uploaded it 4 times and something fucks it up every time. maybe next week.

I am doing a radio show on 88.3 WMTS, Murfreesboro, TN. My co-host and I usually record the show, so maybe i can get you a copy if you like. We play Ska music, and what ever else feels like being played. Everything from Aqua to Charles Bronson to Mineral. But its usually just ska of various flavors. Last week's show was cut short but otherwise we run from 6-8pm Central, and maybe you can listen online sometime soon. Streaming has been down for some time though. You'll be hearing more about the station as the year goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment