T.E.B.H. on instagram

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dispatch 2- Happy New Year and Such


So I forgot to do that update last night... oops. Here's Dismemberment Plan's classic "The Ice of Boston". I can't tell you a damn thing about this band. I hope everyone had a safe New Year's Eve. I celebrated in fine (straight edge) style with a few champagne flutes of sparkling white grape juice. and then the rest of the bottle of said juice. One day I will post a funny picture of last night, and you can wish you'd been there. Or be glad you weren't. I won't tell you how to feel. I'll be back on Saturday with something rather different than the previous posts. Hope you'll enjoy it.


Dismemberment Plan- Ice of Boston

Also im gonna do my top albums of 2008

1. Dillinger 4- Civil War.

Thanks to the economic situation and my love of buying music either at a show, used, or by mail order, This was the only 2008 release I purchased this year. It's the new D4,

**Fanfare**

They picked up right where they left off, it was the sound track for my bike rides for a bout two months until my old bike was stolen off my girl friend's front porch while i went in to feed her cat and get her chinchilla to the vet. elapsed time from entering until finding that my bike was gone- 15minutes. Best day ever... Anyway, i'm done for the day, TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment