T.E.B.H. on instagram

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Catalyst #1: Descendents

I can't recall the exact circumstances now, but in a sad and pathetic twist of fate, Descendents songs have served as the catalysts for a number of my troubles with my now estranged ex-girlfriend(this includes some ALL songs, too)

This thought occurred to me this morning, but I couldn't remember what the first song that made me ask susan a question the next day that was answered with a long pause and followed by the words "Thomas. . .  Fuck! I'm not doing this anymore."

You would think that that song would have stuck in my head like glue, but it didn't and now, I'm going to figure out what song it was. A lot of people suggested "Clean Sheets", but I'm about positive that wasn't the song. that song was September's theme. That may be my next post.

For what ever reason, I suspect it was "Good Good Things". More tomorrow. I have a lot of Descendent's albums to listen to

No comments:

Post a Comment