T.E.B.H. on instagram

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Records

I just made a miniature haul for most record collectors, and what amounts to finding a 200 karat red diamond the size of my fist for me. I live in a pretty small town for America, and since the downfall of Grand Palace Records, Hardcore and Emo being sold in stores has been scarce(read:nonexistent)

But today I have found three awesome LP's of 90's hardcore and emo

Heroin s/t looks to be an older pressing, at least it has a different cover that the pressing currently for sale from Gravity(its lighter, no green on it either)

Rorchach- Remain Sedate- pretty sure this is from the first (only?) press run of this band featuring th founder of Gern Blandsten records

Unwound- Repetition is from 1996, and is when the group began to add other instruments that treadionally weren't "rock". Not my favorite stuff from them, but better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment